INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the utilizer is used by FIOR FABBRICA ITALIANA OREFICERIA S.p.a., which is responsible for the processing, with respect of the principles of protecting personal data defined by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHODS AND AIMS OF DATA PROCESSING
1. We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper (including portable devices)
With the following aims:
- Compliance with law requirements connected to commercial relationships
- Compliance with tax or accounting requirements
- Management of accounts and cash flow
- Management of revenue data
- Management of suppliers (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Management of work relationships
- Management of internal network
- Server management
- Web site management
- Electronic payment instruments (credit and debit cards and e-money)
2. Conclusion and execution of a contract or supply of the requested services. Compliance with a legal obligation of the Owner. Consent of the interested person when required.
CONSEQUENCE OF THE NON COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
3. The provision of the data is obligatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations; therefore, in the event of refusal to supply it partially or fully may cause the impossibility of supplying the requested services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
4. It being understood that the communications carried out in execution of legal and contractual obligations and of all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the above specified aims to the following categories of interested parties:
Economic public entities, public administrations, consultants and independent professionals even if in association, external managers as nominated, supervisory and control authorities, banks and credit institutions, legal offices, insurance companies and PPSM (Protection and prevention services manager).
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
5. The data will be processed for the time necessary for the execution of the existing commercial relationship and for the ten years following the date of their purchase.
The data of those who do not buy or utilized products/services, even though they have had a previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately cancelled or processed in an anonymous form, where the conservation is not otherwise justified, unless informed consent of the interested parties, concerning subsequent commercial promotional activities or those of market research, has been validly acquired.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
- As per the European regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national regulations, the interested party may, according to the methods and the limits foreseen by the regulations in force, exercise the following rights:
- Request the confirmation of the existence of their personal data (right of access), while having the right to a copy of the data itself;
- Request the update, correction, integration and the cancellation of the personal data, including the data that is no longer necessary for the execution of the aims for which it had been collected;
- Right to the limitation and / or the opposition to the processing of their data;
- Right to unconditionally revoke the consent, when the processing is based on the consent, with the warning that in the event of revocation the processing remains legal until the date it is revoked;
- Right to the portability of the data;
- The right to present a complaint to the Supervisory and Control Authority.
6. The Manager of the processing of your personal data is
FIOR FABBRICA ITALIANA OREFICERIA S.p.a. VAT code 0018890515, t.c. 0018890515
Cert. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org